Santa Cruz Art League
The Santa Cruz Art League is an art gallery, theater, classroom, and gift shop. The gallery exhibits are free to the public. The Santa Cruz Art League encourages and supports a wide range of visual and performing artists, professional and recreational alike, in a welcoming environment which celebrates the arts and makes them accessible to the community.
IN THE GALLERY
60th Annual High School Show
Join us as we welcome the area's best and brightest young talent to our gallery.
Background Artwork: "Untitled 1" by Nell Dayton-Johnson, acrylic/mixed media, Cypress Charter H.S.
- Exhibition: May 2 - 24
- Reception: May 9, Saturday, 3-5pm
You Must Be Joking
An exhibition of humorous, satirical and just plain fun paintings, drawings and collages by Charles Sutton & T.Mike Walker
- Dates and Times: May 2 & 3, 2015, 12-5 Saturday & 12-4 Sunday
- Location: Art League Classroom
Belly Dancing - The Feldthouse Family and Friends
- Date: Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Time: 2-5pm
- Admission: $20 General Public / $15 SCAL Members, Students and Seniors
- Location: Broadway Playhouse Theatre - 526 Broadway, Santa Cruz
85th Annual Landscape Exhibit
Open to all California Artists, this show will be juried by René de Guzman—Senior Curator of the Oakland Museum of California—who will award $2,000 among the winners.
See more information at our Exhibition Schedule and Entry Info Page.
In the Lobby
Belinda Byerly-Robins is a Santa Cruz based photographer specializing in nature and landscape photography. See more of her work at belindabyerlyrobins.com
Monday Night Figure Drawing
Live model. Drop-ins are welcome. No instruction. Facilitated by Open Studio Artist Richard Bennett.
- Date and Time: Monday Nights, 7:00 - 10:00pm
- Location: in the SCAL classroom
- Fee: $16 non-members, $14 members, $10 students
- Instructor: Susie Wilson
View more classes at our Art Classes