Become a member! Support the arts!
Membership entitles you to:
- Discounts on classes
- Discounts on concerts
- Discounts on exhibit entries
- Participation in annual membership exhibit
- 10% discounts on purchases in Gallery and Lobby Gift Shop
- Ongoing classes and weekend workshop schedule. (You can sign up online for classes and membership). Check out our Art Classes page to see our current offerings.
- Quarterly newsletter and monthly calendar with announcements of exhibitions, receptions, classes, performances, and other events of interest.
- Our lobby space is open for monthly individual member shows.
- Ample opportunities to network with other artists, discover other exhibition venues and market places, and share techniques and supply sources.
EXTRA! NEW MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT!
Members who donate at the $100 level and above get free access to over 800 arts/cultural, and historical institutions throughout North America! The Santa Cruz Art League has joined the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Program so that our members can also get member discounts in museum stores and ticketed events.
Where do you want to go today? Visit NARM’s map online to discover all the places where you will be treated as a member. Just visit: http://narmassociation.org
Do you have some extra time? Fill it by supporting Santa Cruz’s arts community. Please contact Janet Silverglate, our Operations & Facilities Coordinator, to volunteer.
Currently we’re looking for the following volunteer positions:
- Help with mailing, general office tasks, and facilities care
- Administrative and data entry, approximately 2 hours a week. Knowledge of databases is a plus
- Help with hanging artwork in our gallery. Email our Exhibition Coordinator, Keelin Sabel