Become a member! Support the arts!
Membership entitles you to:
- Discounts on classes
- Discounts on concerts
- Discounts on exhibit entries
- Participation in annual membership exhibit
- 10% discounts on purchases in Gallery and Lobby Gift Shop
- Ongoing classes and weekend workshop schedule. (You can sign up online for classes and membership). Check out our Art Classes page to see our current offerings.
- Quarterly newsletter and monthly calendar with announcements of exhibitions, receptions, classes, performances, and other events of interest.
- Our lobby space is open for monthly individual member shows.
- Ample opportunities to network with other artists, discover other exhibition venues and market places, and share techniques and supply sources.
Do you have some extra time? Fill it by supporting Santa Cruz’s arts community. Currently we’re looking for the following volunteer positions:
- Docent/ front desk person. Contact Doreen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, once a month (at the end of each month) to help with mailing. Contact Doreen at email@example.com
- Administrative and data entry, approximately 2 hours a week. Knowledge of databases is a plus. Please contact Valéria (“Val”) Miranda, Executive Director by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 426-5787
- Help with hanging artwork in our gallery. Email our Exhibition Coordinator, Keelin Sabel: email@example.com