Levels: All Levels
Offered: One day workshop - Saturday 10/06/18, 10am - 4pm
Instructor: Robert Dvorak
Want to have fun painting watercolor with freedom and ease? You will learn to paint fast and free.
– have no previous watercolor painting instruction
– would like to be able to paint watercolors stress free
– tried watercolor painting and got discouraged
– think that you don’t have any talent
– haven’t painted for a while and would like to get started again
This workshop will provide a sequence of easy exercises designed to save you months of trial and error frustration. Capitalizing on the spontaneous characteristic of watercolor a sequence of easy exercises are designed to give you the confidence to continue on your own. During this day you will:
– Learn the one big secret of spontaneous watercolor painting
– Have fun painting creative and spontaneous watercolor exercises
– Paint abstract watercolors for gifts or greeting cards
– Learn all the brush techniques for painting people, skies, and landscape subjects
– Learn simple color theory for mixing color values
– Lay a foundation of skills so that you can continue to paint spontaneous WC.
Watercolor painting will be explained and demonstrated on this day of hands-on exercises designed for fun. This one workshop will save you months of trail and error frustration so that watercolor painting will delight and fascinate you for years to come. No matter what your skill or background, this class will have you painting watercolors and loving it. Spontaneous watercolor will delight and entertain you for years to come.
Instructor: Robert Regis Dvorák has been making drawing and painting fun and easy to learn for the last 35 years. He has authored and illustrated a number of books on drawing and watercolor painting subjects: Travel Drawing and Painting, Drawing without Fear, Experiential Drawing, The Practice of Drawing as Meditation and The Pocket Drawing Book.