Levels: All Levels
Offered: One day workshop - Saturday 07/21/18, 10am - 4pm
Instructor: Robert Dvorak
THE ONE-MINUTE DRAWING CLASS
Anyone can draw! This enjoyable class is for you if you:
- would like to be able to draw?
- think that you don’t have any drawing talent?
- haven’t drawn for years and would like to start again?
- or want to brush up on your drawing skills
Drawing is easy when you discover one amazing secret. This class will provide a sequence of short exercises that will teach you how to draw and enjoy it, even with the most hectic schedule. You will learn to express your creativity drawing. The drawing exercises and instruction are fun and enjoyable. During this day you will learn:
- short drawing exercises
- easy ways to practice drawing five minutes a day
- the greatest drawing secret in the world
- drawing fun for you, your friends and your children
- simple yet impressive drawing techniques
A lot of choice material will be presented in this day of hands-on exercises designed for success. No matter what your skill or background, this class will have you drawing and loving it in a matter of minutes.
Instructor: Robert Regis Dvorák has been making drawing and painting fun and easy to learn for the last 35 years. He is an artist and popular speaker on subjects of creativity in education and business. He has authored and illustrated a number of books on drawing and watercolor painting subjects: Travel Drawing and Painting, Drawing without Fear, Experiential Drawing, The Practice of Drawing as Meditation and The Pocket Drawing Book.