Class is Full!
Levels: All, but some watercolor experience is recommended
Offered: One day workshop - Saturday 03/24/18, 10am - 4pm
Instructor: Robert Dvorak
This class is for people who like to paint watercolors or who would like to get back to painting. This easy one-day workshop will teach you new ways to create beautiful watercolor paintings. You will learn:
- new ways to experiment with watercolor
- a variety of secrets for creating skies, trees, rocks, and water
- over twenty-five techniques to create patterns and textures including resists, brush techniques, and alternatives to the brush
- the correct use of sprays and spatters to create colorful textures
- when and how to use color, gray, black, and opaque white
- how to create new ideas for paintings
You will watch step-by-step painting demonstrations, try them, and come away from the class with many new and easy techniques for painting in watercolor. If you have had some previous watercolor painting experience with Robert, on your own, or in some other class, you will find this workshop will open you up to many new and exciting ways to paint
This class is limited to 16 students.